The Haras of St Vivien offers you all year long Walks and Horseback Rides to discover the Médoc, its Atlantic beaches, its vineyards Grands Crus, its estuary of the Gironde, Mattes worthy of its name of small Camargue Bordelaise ".
All our activities are supervised by qualified professionals: equestrian guide and BP riding jeps.
Provision of circuits and Maps IGN for the independent hikers.
Organization of multi-activity day / weekend for groups already formed and works council.
Our services :
* Horse riding from 1 to 3 hours on "La Ronde de l'Estuaire"
* Horseback riding from 1 to 6 days "100% Atlantic beaches and discoveries and tastings in the Vineyards Grands Crus"
* Special trekking and TREC treks for 11/17 year olds at all school holidays.
* Outdoor riding lessons workshop from beginner to advanced rider
* Equestrian cottage 6/8 people, step hikers,
* Training center for equestrian tourism trades
* Group reception and works council for multi-activity day